Hi everyone! I’m Tiffany, Chief Unicorn around here and your soon to be bestie and you have happened upon my little corner of the internet. Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am a stay at home mom to four amazing kids from a teenager on down to 7 years old. We live on the beautiful, Southern Oregon Coast. I also am crazy enough to homeschool these four crazy kiddos, which somedays I love and other days I wonder what I got myself in to. Thankfully my husband is a computer programmer who works from home so he helps make sure I keep my sanity. And just because that didn’t seem like enough, I also am a work from home mom as a Sweet Minerals Educator. As far as interests go I love to knit, crochet, read, and play casual video games.
You are in the right place if any one of these applies to you…
- You have a chronic illness and are looking for tips to make it through each day.
- Are interested in how to run a successful side gig while living with a chronic condition.
- Need some “me” time and pampering tips.
- Want natural, organic, and cruelty-free makeup.
- Need motivation at times to meet your goals, whether that’s to crush it at your job or just keep your kid’s alive all day.
- Are interested in learning more about how to make a side gig work, whether that be with Sweet Minerals or wherever your path takes you.
- If you want tips, tricks, and info on Sweet Minerals.
- And of course, if you want to see everything Unicorn and glitter related ALL THE TIME!!
Why you should stick around…
- I’ve been a mom for 14 years now. So either I’m further on the line and can share some empathy and encouragement with where you are at OR you are further on the line and I need your help with these teenage years…..YIKES!!
- I have lived with fibromyalgia for at least 11 years and have had chronic worsening back pain for 14. I’ve learned a lot in that time about how to deal with the day to day issues that come from this AND really I’ve learned that we need each other because sometimes only someone else who lives through what we do with a chronic condition understands.
- I have the source on the latest beauty and skin care trends.
- I’ve surrounded myself with inspirational, empowering women so that I can bring that to you.
- I’ve been in direct sales for over 20 years now and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
- Deep down, I’m just a big kid at heart with lots of joy to share with you.
Now that you know a bit more about me and what I can offer I hope you pull up with a cup of coffee (or tea) and stay for a while. Don’t forget to find me on social media @TheGlitteryUnicorn and make sure to Join The Glittery Unicorn Tribe on Facebook! You can also contact me here. I love to hear from those who are enjoying what I’m putting out into the world. Thanks for reading friends!